Top 5 Glamping Resorts For Vacation This Summer
As the Urban World and the Natural World slowly collide, we find ourselves running low on wild escapes where we can feel at one with the mother nature. The glamping craze in Europe over the past 6 years has crept its way to the United States with the potential to be the biggest market in the World. Unlike camping, the art of glamping allows you to embrace the immediate surrounds and enjoy a more chic, luxurious experience in the wild. With new and unique glamping resorts popping up all over the Mid-West, the demand for an experience in a luxury glamping pod, Airstream or glamping tent has gone through the roof.
Our Top 5
As the Glamping business continues to grow in the south and spreads its charm to the North East, Montana, California, Colorado and Utah remain dominant states in the glamping boom. In a World of technology and connectivity, glamping resorts have found a way to offer the rare experience of adventuring in style to those looking to wind down and escape from reality.
- The Resort at Paws Up – At a hefty $1000+ p/night, the 37,000-acre glamping paradise in Montana is certainly a pioneer in the art of glamping and customer experience. From luxury fire pits, horseback riding, scenic views and lake life, enjoy your private stay vacation home or safari tent in the iconic Rocky Mountains.
- Capitol Reef Utah – The Capitol Reef resort in Torrey Utah is certainly the most diverse and unique glamping experience you could ask for. With the edge of the Grand Canyon at your door step, there is no more scenic back drop to wake up to than Capitol Reef National Park. From hot tubs and pools, a high-end restaurant on site and even lama adventures, Capitol Reef provides the ideal getaway for those looking to switch off from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Under Canvas Mount Rushmore – Located on the foothills of Mount Rushmore, under Canvas are the leaders in finding ideal locations for people looking to enjoy a luxurious private glamping experience in a fully decked out, luxury glamping tent. From Safari trips, helicopter rides, horseback riding, kayaking and other fun and adventurous activities, Under Canvas perfect the art of guest entertainment and using mother nature’s natural beauty to do so.
- Sinya at Lone Man Creek – As the Glamping trend expands south, Sinya has found the perfect spot in Wimberley TX, with stunning views of the Creek itself, for you to wind down and enjoy your glamping home. With a hot tub, stone patio and a panoramic view, Sinya is the perfect spot for people looking to isolate themselves in a larger home and bask in luxury with friends and family.
- Ventana Big Sur California – A more romantic and intimate atmosphere than most locations, Ventana at Big Sur occupies the most idyllic spot embedded in the redwood forest of the California coastline. With wood burning fire pits, a beautiful spa, luxury wall tents and a wide variety of trails and wildlife adventures, Ventana has combined a romantic ambiance with the art of glamorous camping.
Here at Shop Glamping, we have partnered up with the leading providers of pods, luxury tents, yurts, and glamping essentials from the US and Canada to facilitate those looking to embark on a glamping craze or start their own resort. Whether you’re starting a Bell Tent Air BnB, set up a home yoga studio in a Mongolian Yurt, add a luxurious fire pit your destination or even take your adventure to new heights in a Tree Tent, we can help you tailor your own Glamping Adventure.